View Single Post
Old 12-09-2002, 05:10 PM   #261
Eruwen

Eruwen has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

Eruwen looked down at her glass and answered quielty to the friendly Elf sitting across from her. "I am on a quest of my own. You see, one night I was walking back home when I noticed there was a stranger at my door. He walked in quite abruptly. So, I sneaked over to a window so I could hear what was going on. I couldn't hear very good from outside, so I leaned in closer so I could see the figures inside."

Eruwen looked back up at Soronūmė. "They killed my family, sir." she said. "I'm not exactly sure who it was...or why they did it. But that is why I am here. I am on a quest to the mountains of Ered Luin. I thought my grandmother who lives there now could help me."

As she took another drink, Eruwen looked around the inn at the various types of people. "I never thought a night like this would happen. This inn is magnificent. There are so many different creatures here with many stories behind their lives."

Eruwen smiled once more and looked at the Elf sitting next to her. "Soronūmė," she said happily. "I'm glad I'm here."

[ December 09, 2002: Message edited by: Eruwen ]