View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 06:54 AM   #70
Morthoron
Curmudgeonly Wordwraith

Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen View Post
Anyone else notice that we have a better class of spambot these days? Latest one posts something vaguely relevant to thread title - if they had 't given them selves away with obviously advertising name and sig-link they are getting close to ressembling a hapless newcomer whose English isn't as remarkable as so many of our ESL speakers.... scary...
I am still wondering about the efficacy of a spambot. Is there any industry numbers that show statistically that this is a useful marketing tool? I can see a group of spambots at dinner at the Ashtabula Marriot Motel, Convention Center and Gas 'n' Go all sharing their experiences online in the past year:

beejhay13: you are rite, arwen did see aragorn. the rx100 vacuum system has dander free hepa filter.

zhongjian: i can't agree more, the film was interesting. MP3 players @ cut-rates.

divina33: This a is very conversation good. I would like more to learn. Cat Spray Deterrent 100% effective.

jacquewaldos: nude photos of prince charles and camilla.

youbian123: I never thought that. It is not something Tolkein discuss. Caribbean cruises 1/2 off.

Waiter: I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you mean. I'll ask again, what did you folks want to order for dinner?