View Single Post
Old 11-14-2006, 03:26 PM   #153
alatar
Doubting Dwimmerlaik

alatar is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.alatar is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farael
No, it didn’t work, but it lead Alatar to make the following, reasonable conclusion.

Since the Ring is not made of gold, or any other metal or alloy, it is not a non-metal nor a gas, we conclude that, in spite of evidence pointing in the contrary, the Ring does not exist at all.
Farael, I think that you may taken my comments out of context, and so I will supply the full text here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by alatar
"Since the Ring is not made of gold, or any other metal or alloy, it is not a non-metal nor a gas, we conclude that, in spite of evidence pointing in the contrary, the Ring does not exist at all...or at least as far as we can discover at this time. Additonal resources, kindly donated, may help us uncover more about this mystery. Please make sure that all donations of stewed mutton are well-cooked.

Note that this conclusion was further bolstered by the fact that Gondorian officials stated, in a legal decree in the King's Own Hand, that if said Ring were to exist, that it would be the sole property of the King and that we would have to hand...er...surrender it to said sovereign immediately regardless of personal cost, injury or loss not excluding accidental death and/or dismemberment."
Hope that clears things up.