View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 01:23 AM   #66
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
Quote:
Originally Posted by McCabbie
I'm here for the first day. How awesome is that? Very awesome.
Awh, so modest.

Don't take it so hard on yourself though, I only was able to join in the end for the 48 hour days. Finally, I can play ww and go to work! Life makes a little more sense again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE phantom
The Ka- Not to be confused with A Ka. He is the one, and only.
Oh! You figured it out. We decided to trade titles every millenia. The poor guy is so modest he feels wracked by any sort of lime light. Last time we talked he mentioned something about using the 'anonymus' concept or something. So far it seems to be working out for him, people love a good mystery.

Unless you were just talking about my ol'self, except, *looks over m'self* I'm sorry to disappoint your expectations. I just don't have the right equipment to be a 'male'. In the first, second or third person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilya
If we decide consciously we want to have a smaller number of reps, we also better make sure we give them the same amount of weight, but then I'm a NJ girl from way back.
Good point, we don't want too many California's and Texas' running about when us 'only one or two' electorial voters are trying to make the little man heard.

Though, I think that equal weight rule is already in play according to our Mods.
Two votes for one rep is the same weight for someone who likes to flaunt ten, the requirement is that you at least have two votes.
... Unless the rules changed from whence in the admin thread? I'm not sure, and if someone does know, don't feel prudish over correcting it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
Aganzir- A scary Ordo.
The Ka- A sneaky Ordo.
*sigh* Aganzir, it looks like we're in a dead heat in the: "Sneaky Scary Idol: Scar or Kaa?" Contest again... Don't worry, I'll vote for you of course.

~ The, A, Who cares? Ka

Last edited by THE Ka; 11-11-2008 at 03:04 AM.
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote