View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 04:01 AM   #324
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
apparently "skipped" was the wrong choice of words... What I meant was simply that you discarded the possibility rather easily.
Ah, well then, all I can say to that is that I was attempting to examine Boro's posts fully and accurately. As you said yourself, "You had an argument for it, I grant you". Given the direct quotes the case seemed rather clear cut to me, so yes, I discarded it quite easily. You can say you're not entirely convinced by Boro's explanations about his first post (which is what my entire position is based upon), but if you're not going to believe what Boro said, why in the world would you suspect someone based upon his words?

And you needn't have answered my comment about what Boro said regarding you. I was just being petty and sarcastic. I thought it appropriate since I knew coming into the game you were wondering if, after meeting me in RL, you would find me more or less tolerable.

Okay... I think I'm feeling tired enough to fall asleep now. See you in about five hours.