View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 03:08 PM   #5
Lalwendė
A Mere Boggart

Lalwendė is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Lalwendė is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Oh dear me, not Disney! Nor would I be pleased with Blackpool Pleasure Beach taking on the job after they destroyed Southport's Pleasureland. Maybe Camelot would be an appropriate company? Or Alton 'Two' Towers?

Now I can see Shelob's Lair, a rollercoaster in total darkness. It would be one of those where you sit with your legs and arms dangling freely. As you go hurtling through the darkness vast spiderwebs hit you in the face and eerie voices scream "precioussss". The air is chill and dank. Then at the height of the coaster, a blinding bright light flashes on and this huge animatronic spider bears down on you as you plummet to your doom.

There would be two carousels. Bill The Pony would be for the kiddies, nice and gentle, the 'horsies' soft and cuddly. However Shadowfax would be strictly for grown ups who would be held down upon their steely steeds by mere G Force as the carousel hurtled round like a mad thing.