View Single Post
Old 07-05-2003, 12:51 AM   #7
Gorwingel
Beholder of the Mists

Gorwingel has just left Hobbiton.
Eye

Here is the updated version...

Name (that you go by):Ashley (that is it, that is all)

Occupation: Student in high school, Senior, member of the William Winlock Miller High School graduating class of 2004 (Yeah!)

Future Aspirations: Go to college at the University of Washington, major in business and Interior Design or become a lawyer, and run a marathon. I would also love to go into Politics because I think they really need me. I would be very valuble to our country and government.

Goal in life: Be comfortable, wealthy, own a great shoe and clothing collection, own a Mercedes Benz 500 E-class sedan, and a condo in Vancouver BC. Meet every single actor from the film fellowship [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]. 2 down, 8 to go (or you could say that I have met 4, but the third and fourth ones I was really only in the presence of. I heard them speak)

Short term goals: Get through high school successfully, get up to varsity level in cross country or track. Sew a version of the white Eowyn dress.

Passion: clothing, LOTR, design, anything artistic, learning, travel, shopping, internet

Hobbies: Going on the Internet, shopping, cooking (desserts only though, my mother asks me "why can't you make dinner"), collecting, listening to music, going to cons [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): Nothing right now, just being a great person, involved in some clubs, the biggest LOTR fan in my school (truely, I wear my elven brooch at school so they know I am a fan)

Fave book: I have too many to choose, my favorite of LOTR is The Two Towers, and a lot of historical fiction novels. The Lovely Bones by Alice Seabold (a kind of sad book but it is also very hopeful). The Redwall books (they were the first fantasy novels I was interested in)

Fave movie: Such a hard question (thinking ...) Duh! Fellowship of the Ring!, and Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Best in Show, Austin Powers, Wayne's World, Robin Hood: Men in tights, and historical movies with great costumes (I especially love for that Sleepy Hollow, Interview with the Vampire, and The Patriot)

Fave sport: running, walking, watching baseball and football (Go Mariners!)

Fave store: Nordstroms, J Crew, Gucci [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] (I only shopped there once), Louis Vutton (I only shopped there twice), Barnes and Noble, also any place that sells furnature and home stuff, Restoration Hardware, William Sonoma, Archabald Sisters (a really great store in my home town), oh and any place that sells LOTR related stuff. Additionally I am addicted to handbags.

Fave music: I enjoy calming music and stuff with a lot of emotion. My choices are very diverse. I love everything from country to alternative. Right now I am really enjoying Coldplay.

What you can't stand: School European group trips, cliques, mean people, and people who try to fit in even though they really don't.

What you plain dislike: School European group trips, coffee, myself in some ways

Who you admire: My parents, the founding fathers of the U.S., my teachers (because they do so much to help students succeed)

What you most love to do: travel (but not on School European group trips) I love especially to travel across the United States on Car trips, those are the best.
Riding Roller Coasters! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] (Next year you will be able to find me working at Cedar Point, the greatest amusement park in the world!)

Your self-confessed flaws: I can be annoying, obsessive, I want everything to be perfect, I am kind of a loner, I don't seem to get along with anyone at my school

What intrigues/fascinates you: The universe, the meaning of life? History, I love history, government, Art (it is amazing what people can create with their own hands)

What scares you: Blood (that is why I cannot become a doctor) nuclear waste (that stuff scares the heck out of me because there is no way to get rid of it without it effecting something), nuclear war, haunted houses, and things that jump in the night.
Quotation to live by: Just Do it!

Additional comments: I tend to not like being with people my own age (I like people who talk about intelligent things), I am very mature for my age (well not too mature, but I just never seem to get along very well with people my own age. I always start talking to their parents). Oh and sometimes I sound very smart but I really don't do as well in school as I would like to.

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 4:32 AM December 28, 2003: Message edited by: Gorwingel ]