View Single Post
Old 07-08-2003, 02:23 PM   #17
Horse-Maiden of the Shire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Horse-Maiden of the Shire has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Name (that you go by): Becka
Future Aspirations: Move to Scotland
Goal in life: Become a horse trainer and train horses and live in Scotland
Short term goals: Get contact lenses and braces..woo hoo! Stupid Wal-Mart's 16-and-over policy...Finish RtR before the release of RotK in theatres
Passion: LotR..(duh!) horses
Hobbies: Horseback riding, reading, watching TV & movies, climbing on the school roof, coming on BD
Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): My weird sense of humour... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Fave book: Tolkien's works, Among the Hidden, Fingersmith, Count Karlstein
Fave movie: LotR, Young Frankenstein, The Life of Brian, The Meaning of Life (the last two are Monty Python. "Marching up and down the square!"), The Pianist, Legally Blonde, Willow
Fave sport: Equestrain events, badminton
Fave store: Spencers, le chateau, Suzy Shier...yes I sound like a total girly-girl...but I'm not!
Fave music: Hoo boy...Great Big Sea, Eric Idle Sings Monty Python, Moxy Fruvous, Korn, Mindless Self Indulgence, Stone Sour, Linkin Park, treble charger, Slipknot, Yakoo Boys, the LotR soundtracks, Bob Dylan, Pearl Jam, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Avril Lavigne. Not nearly as impressive as your list, Beren. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

What you can't stand: People who are ignorant and racist.
What you plain dislike: Immaturity and people who think they are cool but are really acting dumb.
Who you admire: Rosa Parks, for her courage in the Montgomery bus incident, and all the people that do small things that make big impact.
What you most love to do: Be around horses.
Your self-confessed flaws: I bite my nails, I fidget. A lot. I am the Fidgeting Queen!
What intrigues/fascinates you: Fire. Horses.
What scares you: Tornadoes, and being buried alive.
Quotation to live by: "Don't wait for your ship to come in. Row out and meet it." Said by my friend's older brother.
"I like fire!" Said by my math teacher.

Additional comments: Wow. This list has really changed since the last time I posted it. And yes, my math teacher DID say that. She's a pyro. No, just kidding.
Horse-Maiden of the Shire is offline   Reply With Quote