Animated Skeleton

Genevieve has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

Name (that you go by):sorry

Future Aspirations: photography, movie making, violin

Goal in life: love God every minute

Short term goals: at least survive freshman year

Passion: God

Hobbies: collecting bottlecaps, making movies, reading, playing cards, walking/running

Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself):uhhhh.....being short (but getting taller FINALLY)

Fave book:umm. Fotr, The Great Gatsby, The Savage Damsel and the Dwarf, Feeling Sorry for Celia, Time Stops For No Mouse, The Amber Spyglass. (it goes on but I'll spare you)

Fave movie: Oh dear. The Matrix, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Sixteen Candles, The Breakfast Club, Pride and Prejudice, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Mel Brooks movies, Pirates of the Caribbean, and this one that I can't remember. Its going to bug me all night I know it!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Fave sport:running? soccer kind of. oh oh!! air hockey if that counts. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Fave store: Barnes and Nobles, Origins, other stuff. im not a big store person

Fave music:Eek. Cake, COldplay, The Beatles, Nick Drake, Indigo Girls, The Eagles, Aretha Franklin, other oldies

What you can't stand: spiders, selfish people, tourists in our town (heh heh...evil face)

What you plain dislike:refer above

Who you admire:Jesus Christ, my mom, my friends, my sister.

What you most love to do [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]hotograph, sleep, talk, walk, cook (sometimes)

Your self-confessed flaws:im a bit self absorbed and spoiled

What intrigues/fascinates you: other people, other countries

What scares you: spiders, ghosts, dark places, and I am EXTREMELY squemish around blood

Quotation to live by: don't really have one just yet. It's there somewhere....

Additional comments: The barrow downs is wonderful, I love it. All you guys are great. Sorry if my post about myself is boring.

[ July 30, 2003: Message edited by: Genevieve ]
I have never failed to feel
Pain.
Genevieve is offline   Reply With Quote