View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016, 08:54 AM   #22
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots Serious post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Personally, I think we should lynch Kuru and the terrible pun he rode in on.
I thank'ee kindly, ma'am!

This will probably be a series of short serious posts since I am at work and can't stay on the board for extended periods.

I think we need to establish facts so the Ward is working from the same foundation. Some of this may seem obvious, but I think it should be stated for clarity.

1) We can assume that people who are Black Breathed are innocent. It would be one twisted group of...let's call them Wolves for the sake of brevity...who would do in one of their own in a game with this level of anonymity. Not to say it is utterly impossible, but we should assume they would not do this at the beginning.

2) We cannot trust the intentions of the representative! This is a vital point to establish. The Ward must make clear to the representative the appropriate target selection. The only way to hold the representative accountable is if the target is clear and then punish them if they deviate from the Ward's will.

3) While I am tentatively inclined to be supportive of Legate's suggestion of not lynching somebody toDAY...I believe the numbers dictate that we will have to eventually. We can't win by just passing the lynch each time.

I would like to run the numbers now, but I have a meeting. Hopefully we can have some people independently run the numbers to verify our possible scenarios.

I will do it myself when I have a chance.

4) This game would be more awesome with a Dead Thread! All games should have Dead Threads now!