View Single Post
Old 04-17-2006, 07:15 PM   #117
The Only Real Estel
Raffish Rapscallion

The Only Real Estel has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemanpoet
...fill in the blank:

"I don't ever want to be _____________ again, because ____________."

The curious want to know....
Well, considering I've only played three games I'm not sure I can fill those blanks out.

At first I thought I never wanted to be an ordo again because my head was spinning all game & I was convinced that WW games were over-rated afterall. Now that I've played two more and watched countless more I don't think I'd be quite as easily fooled (not bragging). That would make being an ordo quite a bit less painful...I wouldn't mind being an ordo again.

At first I was not thrilled at being Cobbler because I didn't understand the role to well. After playing a full game with the role it can be a trying role but I enjoyed the challenge. I wouldn't mind being a Cobbler again.

I'm not 100% sure I'm patient enough for the Seer role...I know in my WWJ game as Seer I went for the kill when I thought I had the chance, knowing it was a stupid move. Still, I wouldn't mind being a Seer again either, that way I could try the role without trying to pull off a stupid strategy.

So at this point I don't think I could fill out those blanks, I'm not sure if that'd change with more games, but...I guess we'll have to see on that one.

I'm curious: Has anyone ever modded a game & then wished they hadn't afterwards? Because of the time commitment, because it was more challenging then they expected, because of any reason at all?

How about it?
The Only Real Estel is offline   Reply With Quote