View Single Post
Old 05-16-2005, 11:46 AM   #196
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Mith, I hate to say it, but I think you're right. You're too smart. You've calmly and collectedly read the debate and come up with accurate suspicions. That makes you a danger. I have a feeling you'll die tonight, although me saying that may sign my own death warrent if it's not already a given. I'm not saying I'm going to kill you, I'm just saying that the chances of you being slaughtered brutally tonight are roughly the same as mine were yesterday of being lynched. I wish you luck.

Like you, I'm torn. I really don't see Primrose as guilty, but I have this insane gut feeling I can't get rid of. Kuru worries me also. He's been voting late, and only when it's inevitable what the outcome will be. A few posts ago, he tried to shift attention to Oddwen and bilbo. Oddwen I don't think is guilty, but I could be dead wrong. She fits my suspicion of "the sneak", seeing as that she's just sticking her head in and out enough to be present, but not enough to draw attention. To quote myself, flying under the radar.