View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 06:18 PM   #20
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I believe that Beleg still remained stronger than Turin, and he was a Sinda. Noldor are supposed to be 'better'* than the grey-elves, so their strongest might top Turin.

It is hard to judge two different people from different races when they are not doing the sae thing - you can't really compare. We see an elf and a huan doing the same thing in LOTR - Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli running after the orcs. Also, they are together at the Hornburg and basically throughout the quest, but here their actions are described ore in-depth. I am quite sure you can classify Aragorn as "very strong". I noticed that Aragorn is stronger when it comes to things like fighting, or when he uses 'short outbursts' of strength. Legolas is not as uscular, and cannot work with a sword like Aragorn, but he is more enduring, his strength lasts for longer. (And Legolas probably isn't the strongest Elf either). So which one is stronger? You can't really compare, because they have different strength.

*'Better' is not the right word here, maybe. 'More developed' is ore like it, but not exactly that either.