View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 03:26 PM   #1882
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
A few nights ago I kept waking up and stuff and it was totally not thephantom, but on the good side I had a whole 2 BD-related dreams in one night.

The first one is as follows. I dreamt that Menel was judging a round of Taters to Taters and I won because he said something along the lines of "I think G55's word is funny". I don't know how he knew which word is my word, since I don't think I knew myself. And Boro didn't mind, and so I won. Yay.

The second one was about this Downer mini-moot. There were Boro, wilwa, Glirdy, and myself. We were sitting and talking in a house that doesn't belong to either of us (if anyone is wondering it was a dimly lit living room empty of everything except a bunch of smelly couches and this weird-looking table, and I have no idea whose it is) and eating grapes. Then the grapes ran out. Boro went somewhere. And wilwa and Glirdy started talking about something I didn't know, understand, or be a part of, and I started feeling rather bored and out of place. Yeah.