View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 05:35 AM   #1895
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookbill the Goomba View Post
But soon we decided to tame the dragon and teach it to sing Morrisey songs. It was beautiful.
I really hope no talking donkeys were involved!

My dream began with Zil messaging me that he saw me doing an experiment outside with my physics class when he was driving by. I was very pleased that he noticed. We decided to organize a moot - a Toronto moot. On the day of the moot all of us went to this circus place I go to and we were going to see a show, and at that moment my school band people began to arrive because apparently before the show we're performing for you guys, and after the performance we get to teach you how to play our instruments and you get to try them. And the best part is that my long-standing dream came true - our teachers finally allowed us to also try each other's instruments. The dream ended in a bunch of band talk. I gleaned one thing from this dream: Inzil, despite his picture on the photopage, actually has curly hair! He explained that he is heterozygous for curly hair and through some twist of alternate inheritance his curly genes didn't express themselves until after he took that photo.

I think that my subconscience mixed half my RL activities in this dream. The most important of which is, of course, the Downs.

And just why do I keep getting dreams about moots? Because you all have to come to Toronto for a moot! At least then I'll be dreaming of existing moots and not have my subconscience make them up!