View Single Post
Old 09-24-2003, 08:21 PM   #42
Alatariel Telemnar
Shade of Carn Dûm

Alatariel Telemnar has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Alatariel Telemnar
Silmaril

Well, here goes...

Name (that you go by): Alatariel

Occupationrisoner in one of the worst prisons in the world... -.- school...

Future Aspirations: To steal Agent Lofty's tie and the popcorn award in his fride

Goal in life: the forementioned

Short term goals:To get out of the prison (school)

Passion:Lord of the Rings, Rolepleying (Inns atleast, which I consider RP)

Hobbies: Roleplaying, chatting on my forum (and here)

Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): brag? Im not the one to brag... I do think I am a good writer, but I wouldnt brag about it... Im not really famous for anything...

Fave book: The Hobbit

Fave movie: The Lord of The Rings Trilogy (of course!)

Fave sport: RPGing (if that counts...)

Fave store: umm tolkientown.com? I guess...

Fave music: A wide variaty... mainly LoTR soundtracks and stuff of that sort

What you can't stand:Preps, HP fans, HP its self!!!, peeps that dis LOTR, rude peeps, peeps that think they are better then everyone else... so on so forth

What you plain dislike: Harry Potter

Who you admire: Tolkein, my best friend (yes I do if you are reading this),Agent Lofty

What you most love to do: Read, chat online, post on wonderful forums like this, post in the inns, yeah...

Your self-confessed flaws: There is lots, but I dont really feel like listing them...
What intrigues/fascinates you: Lord of the Rings, someone that is as passionate over it as I, people who live life without worrying about silly and stupid things

What scares you: living a life where you can't live it. Having no life, no fun. Being sufficated of my need to be on such places as here, expressing my feelings, not being able to talk to my friend who lives thousands of miles away in Morder, being in hell for eternity, knowing that some of your friends may be there, being unable to enjoy all the riches life has to offer, having to be tied down with all the stress, I could go on and on but I wont...

Quotation to live by:
Éowyn:
The women of this country learned long ago that those without swords may still die upon them. I fear neither death nor pain.
Aragorn:
What do you fear my lady?
Éowyn:
A cage. To stay behind bars until use and old age accept them. And all chance of valor has gone beyond recall or desire.
Aragorn:
You are a daughter of kings. A shieldmaiden of Rohan. I do not think that will be your fate. (yeah... mostly the stuff Eowyn said...

Additional comments: Lord of the Rings RULES!!! umm yeah *hids behind the nearest bush* A reflex from all the squeaky objects! To all you on my forum...

[ September 25, 2003: Message edited by: Alatariel Telemnar ]

'Poor ye. Ye're tied to someone who's been photographed trying to shave their hand... My condolences.'
Alatariel Telemnar is offline   Reply With Quote