View Single Post
Old 01-08-2005, 10:16 AM   #80
Encaitare
Bittersweet Symphony

Encaitare is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
This information is available on a strictly need-to-know basis...and you need to know

Name (that you go by): I am required to put "Jamie" at the top of my test papers, although on things that are unlikely to be collected I must of course write Encaitare

Age: young enough to still be in high school; old enough to remember when there was actually music on MTV

Future Aspirations: to be a published author, distinguished flautist, perhaps an illustrator as well; to learn Quenya, finish HoME; ... ah, hell, I just want to do everything!

Goal in life: to find true happiness

Short term goals: learn to play the piano/clarinet/guitar

Passion: dorkiness

Hobbies: music, cartooning, reading/writing

Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): umm... I'm a pretty smart girl, I suppose. And I'm second chair flute in our wind ensemble. And I'm one of the few people in the school who can write in Tengwar -- the other being my best friend and co-dork.

Fave book: Guess. Go on, guess.

Fave movie: LotR, Ed Wood, the Matrix, Plan 9 From Outer Space, Tommy, Hero
Fave sport: what is this sport thing of which you speak? Actually, I play a mean badminton.
Fave store: Hot Topic, Spencers, Utopia
Fave music: the Who, Pink Floyd, Children of Bodom, Nightwish, Smashing Pumpkins, Soundgarden, Beethoven, Pachelbel

What you can't stand: those who are intolerant/closed-minded; Jerry Falwell
What you plain dislike: seafood
Who you admire: all the great composers and musicians... I wish I could be like them someday
What you most love to do: play flute and piccolo until my lips fall off, and then go online for three hours; write angsty fanfiction; draw creepy pictures
Your self-confessed flaws: I'm arrogant and have a foul mouth. Not around here, of course. Also, I spend far too much time on the computer.
What intrigues/fascinates you: nature, various belief systems, death, morbidness. Great, now you all think I'm a freak.
What scares you: being totally alone.
Quotation to live by: "Dream as though you'll live forever; live as though you'll die tomorrow."

Additional Comments: I'm a Cancer with Scorpio rising, I resent dumb blonde jokes, I'm a raging Grima fangirl, and today is my one-year anniversary with my boyfriend! Yay!

Last edited by Encaitare; 01-08-2005 at 10:49 PM. Reason: I'm silly and I missed a question.
Encaitare is offline   Reply With Quote