View Single Post
Old 07-30-2004, 09:15 PM   #343
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Narya Oh.

Someone described me during my absence in this thread. Wow.

Quote:
Nilpaurion Felagund: You are around 6 feet, with long light hair. You've got grey eyes, and when you're not on the computer or reading, you're staring longingly out at the ocean horizon.(Saraphim)
A few thousand years ago, yes, that was me. The valiant Prince of Tirion, a spitting image of Finrod the Faithful. But a few body swaps later, the only thing on the mark is the long hair.
At least, it's long for me. I haven't had it cut since...ummm...four-ish months ago.

Now,
Rimbaud is not really a frog but a salamander undergoing an identity crisis. He's hairless, green in colour, and perpetually covered in slime.
A kiss from a fairy princess turns him into a frog. Unfortunately, that turns the fairy princess into a newt.

The Only Real Estel is anything but the only real estel. He's one of those Aragorn look-alikes seen wandering your neighbourhood wild areas.

Quote:
I'm really bad at guessing what people look like. I'm just not good at this thread at all. (ninlalaith)
Don't say that! The one fun in this thread is actually getting wrong.
Like mistaking you, ninlalaith, for an 15 year-old redhead who gets into trouble at school for shouting the Ring Verse - in Black Speech - at inopportune times.
Of course, I might be right. That would scare me to three-fourths death.
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote