View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 12:21 PM   #88
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Lommy - others already noted she contradicts herself a lot. I think a self-contradicting Lommy is an innocent Lommy.

Legate - not sure, but tending slightly towards innocent

Aganzir - spoke sense, though only once

Menel - didn't say much.. appears innocent.. we'll see

Volo - innocent by consensus? Anyway, I think I overlooked his post #42. I'm less suspicious of him now. A good reread does miracles, sometimes.

The Might - confused, very confused. However, confused is not the same as suspicious. I'm tending towards innocent.

morm - not much apart from suspecting Lommy for being self-contradicting, no idea

Fea - genuine, could be anything, hopefully we'll see more tomorrow

Brinn - speaks sense, unspectacular

Sally - is present, but doesn't add much. Slightly suspicious

Farael - mute. I'm against lynching him. It's not fun if they can't scream.

A Little Green - makes me slightly uneasy, but even though she knows the game, she's still a newbie here, so she won't get my vote today

Nerwen - I reread her posts and she still seems not only more defensive than "usual", but more tense - consistently. In #61 she urges us to reread and reconsider. Very sensible, but also very smart to say when you're among the most-suspected. The idea of Lommy threatening her is very far-fetched.

Valier - her "lynch the quiet ones who have no excuse" is worrisome, but that's all I can find

Kath - I disagree with her vote for the Might. Yes, she had little time, but still voting for a person who merely "caught her eye" is a suspicious thing.

Rikae - very involved. If she's a wolf, she's certainly not afraid to slip. Only few players are more vocal when they're guilty.

Shasta - Shasta?

Kuru - no red flags here - as grumpy as I recall him

That's way too many people looking innocent. I would only be comfortable with a vote for Nerwen or Kath at the moment.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote