View Single Post
Old 03-24-2003, 02:38 PM   #322
mark12_30
Stormdancer of Doom

Location: Elvish singing is not a thing to miss, in June under the stars
mark12_30 has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via AIM to mark12_30 Send a message via Yahoo to mark12_30
Sting

Rae, So good to hear from you! I'm very glad to hear about the state competitions.
Give the tumbler a high-five for me, and tell him I said he totally rocks.

Sad to hear that you lost a friend that way too... what's to say, besides ouch? What's to do?... I'll keep you in prayer. Call, PM, or email me if you need to talk.

I just printed out that coffee recipe. My friend and I are going to celebrate the destruction of the ring tomorrow nite... her idea. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Time to bake some Lembas. Hmm, maybe that seed-cake recipe?
How's this for ironic? I'm allergic to wheat, so I use a mix that involves corn instead. Guess what she's allergic to-- ... corn! Back to the drawing board.

Anyway, to celebrate, we were thinking of finding some chasm somewhere and dropping a ring into it. But there are no volcanoes that I knew of in New England. (I should have mailed you the ring, Rae, and you could have hiked up Mt. St. Helen's with a video camera and... nevermind.)

Maybe instead we should just haul out the guitars and sing about victory over darkness. We have one or two songs in stock that will do.
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ March 24, 2003: Message edited by: mark12_30 ]