View Single Post
Old 06-06-2006, 07:59 AM   #653
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Before anyone else errupts, I'd like to say real quick that whoever might get mad on account of Jenny's last post should all take a very deep breath and not loose their temper. I'd like to remind people that this game is being played for fun and I don't like games wherein people get mad at each other. There can be differences of opinion, and I think they can be made out peaceably.

Jenny, don't get mad. I'm not saying you should not have said what you just wrote at all.

Elempi, don't get mad, either. Consider what she's saying and try not to take it personally. Perhaps your plan of keeping up with the real date won't work after all?

I refuse to say what I think on the subject because I think if I got started, I'd end up like Jenny - getting frustrated and irritated - and I won't do it. I'll go with whatever is decided and be happy, so long as people don't bite each other's heads off in the process of deciding.

-- Folwren

Last edited by Folwren; 06-06-2006 at 08:04 AM.