View Single Post
Old 09-08-2006, 01:10 PM   #384
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
My earlier save is filled. Imak is having the men round up the horses and says he plans for them all to ride out tonight and tonight. In actuality, the slavers will have a much harder time herding in those animals. Imak will have to be content with mounting up a smaller group to head to the slavers' camp and have a look at things and then decide to attack the next night (as we already decided).

For the moment, however, the fellowship has a more immediate problem. Imak and three slavers are on foot running towards the slave pit. You guys had better get a move on. I do expect a brief skirmish as you get away, unless someone objects.

Does anyone have something that could be used as a weapon in a pinch, maybe from those tools you're carrying? Perhaps Kwell will want to fight back against the brutes who've captured him?

BTW, Aiwendil has returned and will be waiting with Lindir and Rôg at the mouth of the tunnel. You're welcome to mention him when you emerge from the pit. I just didn't want to do a separate post.