View Single Post
Old 05-10-2020, 04:14 PM   #210
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Welcome Legate! Hooray for not being the seer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
Mornin' Legate, welcome to the thread. We're all friends here, except for how I'm actively working against you and Cobbler55 is the incarnation of chaos. But that doesn't mean we can't still have fun!

hS
Hullo everyone! Well, at least I got merry company, that's for sure. Nah, what is a life without a bit of a quarantine. Also... here... we can do whatever we want!!! *starts shamelessly hugging innocents, tickling the Wolf and patting the Cobbler on the head*

So, is there anything I should know before I run through the previous few pages of the thread? (I quickly read the first one... looks like it's been active here from the start.)

And yeah, I am equally glad I'm not the Seer. Was it a thing, I wonder?

*glances at the Living and shakes head*

Also Sally, sorry for yesterDay. Though to be fair I think it was likely to happen even if everyone didn't band up. I don't know if it's any consolation, but at that stage, I would likely have voted for you even if you had appeared and told us your pick.

Wanna look back and read if you settled it with Mac here...

EDIT: x-ed with the last two except nobody cares here hahahhahaaaaa *ahem* okay, back to serious mood. But hey, one has to cope somehow with quarantine, right.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote