Thread: Hunted RPG
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2004, 02:24 PM   #44
Niluial
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Niluial has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Niluial Send a message via MSN to Niluial
Melody enjoyed the party extremely, but it was time to go home. She needed an early nights sleep in her warm bed; probably the last good nights sleep she would get in a while. Melody walked over to Tom, he was talking to an older hobbit in a corner, “Tom, I am going to go home now. I think you should come too, you need an early night as much as I do!” Melody said. Tom excused himself and they both thanked everyone for the amazing farewell party. Many hobbits hugged them and bid them farewell, many with tears in their eyes. Melody felt sad saying goodbye to everyone and she felt heavy hearted. What if this is the last time I see any of these amazing people Melody questioned herself. She wiped the thought out immediately because it was crazy to be thinking such thought. They smiled once more and opened the door. The wind blew the snow into the room; it was a strong wind, the strongest Melody had seen. Tom put his coat on Melody once again and they both walked out the door. Melody held onto Tom, worried she might blow away with the wind.

They both arrived at Melody’s house. They stood looking at her house once more, there was no conversation, no sound only the wind blowing in the trees. “Would you like to come in for tea?” Melody asked, breaking the silence. Tom looked at Melody, “Uh” he paused, “I think I better go home, I still have one or two things to pack.” Tom smiled. “Ok well, I will see you early tomorrow then! We will be leaving at dawn.” Tom added. He leaned forward and kissed Melody on the cheek, “Good night Tom” Melody said trying to smile, but Tom was not fooled he could see how scared Melody was. He nodded and walked off. Melody stood holding on to a the balcony railing as she watched him walk off into the distance; soon there was nothing but white, not even a small figure in the distance. She stepped inside and lit a fire to warm the cold house up. Melody checked her bags once more, making sure she didn’t forget anything important then she climbed into bed realising that she wouldn’t be climbing into anything so warm or soft in a long time. “Good night house, good night bed, good night my lovely dancing fire” she said before falling into a deep sleep.

Last edited by Niluial; 02-15-2004 at 02:34 PM.