View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 12:17 AM   #849
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
For some reason it took me a long time to post this, but while we were playing some smaller WW games I happened to record some audio:

Annika the cobbler gets me lynched.

and

Werewolf fail.

(Basically the story is that Mac got lynched and the following Night he discovered that alona was the wolf and he made such a face which caused alona to burst out laughing, basically giving herself away. Us innocents who had our eyes closed were rather confused, but nonetheless, alona was promptly lynched by Rikae and me the next Day.)

I have more audio from during that twenty minute period, but it's not as interesting and a lot of it involves Annika attacking my computer. I wish I had recorded more audio during Bostonmoot, but I realise that with so many people, anything that might've been recorded would just be incoherent. But perhaps I'll make a better effort next meetup.