View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 10:23 PM   #310
Lariren Shadow
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Lariren Shadow is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via AIM to Lariren Shadow Send a message via MSN to Lariren Shadow
Fea and I finished the bio homework and this is me not reading my Ireland homework(from a book that is horrible).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnemosyne View Post
So, basically, she's been quiet, rather unhelpful, and non-commital.
I also haven't been around much so I haven't had much to comment on. I just went through all the posts and now have something to say. I can't really be helpful if I'm not here.

So list:

Mira: Hasn't been here much either. Has said some interesting things, but nothing that much. Defended what she did yesterDay and explained the vote situation. Not sure anything is suspicious there. I want to see more out of her, but right now there isn't anything that's saying she's evil at all.

Durelin
: I agree with her about the voting. Yes, we should not play favorites and I would vote Fea or Mira(even at the risk of not getting brownies either) if I thought they were guilty. I can't really get much else of a read on her though. I would like to see her analysis.

Fea: I can't get a firm read on her. I read her posts once and think "oh she's innocent" and then I read them again and think "wow, she's evil". I can't get a good read. I can tell she was frustrated yesterDay, but other than that I can't tell if she lies more evil or more good(and that looks horrible and sounds horrible in a sentence).

Izzy
: I don't know what to think of all the accusations against her. I can see where some of them are coming from, but I'm not sure how to look at them. She hasn't really responded to some of the accusations, but more like made her own. I think she needs to be looked at and that she doesn't look that innocent.

the phantom: I would like to know some of his suspicions because they generally make sense. I don't think he's guilty(though earlier I did come up with this: "tp is cleaning. Cleaning is evil. By the transitive property of equality tp is evil." but then thought better of actually posting it as a reason). His posts seem to lean more innocent sounding.

Brinn: Was pessimistic at the beginning of the Day. Either this is an ordo lamenting about things or its a wolf trying to look innocent. I want to hear more out of her, but I'm more leaning towards the wolf rather than not at this point.

Sally: I have no idea. Honestly I don't think I've ever been able to get a good read on her ever.

Wilwa: Is looking more towards being innocent every time I look at her. Her vote seems innocent enough.

Rikae: Is another one that I can't read. I was convinced last game she was guilty and she's acting in the same way. But she turned out to be innocent. I'm not sure what to make of her at all. I might need to think about her more and see what I can come up with.

Eonwe(Steve): I'm not going to vote him toDay. Let him recover.

Nog: He seems more innocent looking toDay. Not completely innocent, but more than he did yesterDay and enough more that I wouldn't want to vote him again because he does seem to be asking the right questions and getting to the right points.

Mnemi: Looking at her again, I think she comes out more innocent than anything else.

Kath: Epic posts of epicness. It looks rather safe. I can also see that maybe it was to sort of prove that she has been paying attention and try to get the vote off of her for not being around. It doesn't make bad points.

Hansy: I tried to go back through his posts. I just kept getting more confused. I know others like the way he thinks but I don't. I don't know if its me or what but I don't like his logic at times. Not at all.

It looks like I'm going to probably pick between voting Hansy or Brinn, mostly because I seem to have such a hard time reading most everyone else.

And I was wondering this, and its probably a stupid question, but does the cobbler get to contact the wolves in anyway in this game? I'm just wondering because in the two others I've played here the cobbler has done that...this probably should have been asked yesterDay.

Edit: x-posted since post 304

Last edited by Lariren Shadow; 02-23-2009 at 10:24 PM. Reason: x-posting
Lariren Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote