View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 10:31 PM   #312
Isabellkya
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Isabellkya is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Ah, okay. Thank you for elaborating Mnemosyne.

At the moment, I am not feeling to well about:

Sally - because I've seen this sort of behavior before. She is always quite silly, and usually has a lot of banter. As entertaining as it is, it makes it a bit hard to get a good read on her. The thing that sticks out most in my mind is her double claiming of innocence in one post. She hasn't been under a heavy firing squad, pressuring her to reveal something. So, why would she sort of preemptively do it?

Kath - mostly because of the seeming flip she does in a span of a few posts. She says that I'm possibly not a baddie, because I was being consistent. Then comes back and votes me, saying that I haven't been as original as in previous games. Wouldn't that sort of be a sign of inconsistency? Otherwise, I would just feel unease towards her for unclear reasoning.

Lari - I'm not sure what it is. I think it is the seeming blindness in terms of Fea which bothers me about her.

Otherwise I'm not entirely sure.

Hansy, Phantom, Fea and Mnemosyne don't bother me.
Nog I think is over thinking things, which I think is usual. But there was a sense of waffling in the beginning of toDay.
The others, I just don't have a read on.

X'd since #307.