View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 10:49 PM   #244
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
But if you gave it even an effort, if you protested even a bit more I could see the innocent frustration in there.
No, actually I don't believe you. I don't believe there's any "perfect" way I could have responded that would have convinced you of my innocence. Whatever I did, you'd be saying it was a sign of guilt and something else the perfect response of an innocent. Sorry, played with you too many times, Nogrod.

Quote:
As that is the easiest way, trying to find another scapegoat rather than giving multiple choices which are more insecure others might go for... or are right in the beginning (which is the concern an innocent has).
Again, attributing motive to me: I wasn't "trying to find a scapegoat". I wanted explanations from Mac for his conduct.

Quote:
Also you seem to be avoiding some of the questions I made... like the fact that some people (especially Hades!) really need to try to establish a connection and you were one of the only ones a trial for that could be read out from.
See my last post for why this is invalid.

Edit: X'd since my last post.

Last edited by Nerwen; 07-26-2010 at 10:57 PM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote