View Single Post
Old 12-04-2004, 04:52 PM   #107
Novnarwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Novnarwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Novnarwen Send a message via Yahoo to Novnarwen
Boots

Hi everyone!

First.. I really enjoy reading everyone's posts! Really awesome!

Second ... I must apologise for my 'absence'. I'm aware that I haven't posted for almost 2 weeks. I have been quite busy, and there has been less time for computer than usual. The next weeks or so won't be any better, which brings me to my ‘issue’.

I don't mean to complain, but I ask you to understand that it's quite difficult for me to post as frequent as I would like to, especially since I'm not allowed to put up saves. When I'm first on the Internet, I have to read through all the new posts, (which are all fantastic) but by then, my time is nearly up. For me, a save now and then would really help, because I could come back to it the next day after having been able to think it through for a day, which would make it easier for me to write when I have little time to my disposal. I would also not have to spend all my time reading 5-6 posts that were posted when I was sleep …

When I'm not allowed to put up saves, I'm caught in this evil circle (Okay, not at all evil.. but you understand my point, or so I hope) where I have to read first and then after I have done that, my time is up again. You see, I seldom have time for both.. I know that you've said that flashbacks and such could work to catch up with earlier events that my character possibly has missed, but I can't do that every time.

I can't possibly see how a save can hurt, especially not at this point. I know you're afraid of losing the 'flow' (Is that it? ) in the game, but currently Tarkan is too busy thinking of himself and being with Pelin that it would not, as I see it, affect other people's posting.

Cheers,
Nova

PS! Just to make it clear .... I have posted now..