View Single Post
Old 02-29-2004, 11:25 PM   #107
The Green Ringwraith
Haunting Spirit

Location: On the edge of the world I'll roam and the home of the wolf will be my home.
The Green Ringwraith has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to The Green Ringwraith Send a message via AIM to The Green Ringwraith
*hands out cookies and noisemakers* I started running around the house screaming my head off. Coffee at midnight does wonders for ya. *joins the humming with the theme of Minas Tirith* Ah, but it was all because of the Nazgul. They drove the performance.

Nazgul acceptance speech : "I would like to thank my parents- hi mom!- and of course, the Dark Lord... Without him, I would not be in my present condition. He has brought me so far. Thankyou. Of course, I can't forget my awesome cohorts here... Without these eight guys, striking terror into the innocent hearts of hobbits would be a lost cause. They help so much, thankyou guys. Thankyou! Since everyone in New Zealand's been thanks, I just want to shout out to all you creatures back in Mordor- holla!"

I need to calm down. Whooo... must... see.... ROTK.... again.... ack.

Last edited by The Green Ringwraith; 02-29-2004 at 11:30 PM.
The Green Ringwraith is offline   Reply With Quote