Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2005, 12:14 AM   #297
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
Turin, Castles and Merpeople oh my!

As the title says, that is what indeed happened...

Anyways, the dream begins and Turin is in some castle that is packed with pools galore, seriously, they where everywhere the coach and fridge wasn't. So, i come in, somehow, and I'm one of what you would call a Merperson, I can't really tell if I was a mermaid or merman, because that wasn't revealed in the dream. Turin is sobbing on a bench, right next to a lap pool. I ask him what his problem was and he said he was depressed because he lost his favorite sword. Then I asked where he might had left it, and he said it was in a pool in the basement. he then asked if I liked coffee, because he just made some and couldn't drink it all. So, I said sure, and we talked about things, mostly about the sword he lost.

So, then we finished our coffee and went to the basement. He didn't want to go in because he said he had something wrong with his ear at the moment. So, I go down and it's really dark and I find a small door, like off of alice and wonderland, but this one is mute, or just swallowed too much water. Somehow, he tells me that the sword is in a clam shell next to an old stack of records. I find it and give it back to Turin, but he's still depressed about his ear. I tell him he should go to the doctor, and have it checked out for infection. He says its a great idea and asks If I want some tea, and since I didn't know how sensitive his emotions were, I agreed. So, we talk some more, and he asks if I have one album by The Cure, and I say that i'm going to go get it this week. All the while, I notice he gives an evil smile as I drink the tea. I ask why he does that, and he said it was nothing, just that the caffine makes him jumpy. Then, he gives me more and more tea. Suddenly, my tail disappears and i have legs. Turin jumps up and yells:

" Ha! Now you have to walk around instead of swimming all day! You can never have your tail back, because i've hid it! Ha!"

I then tell him that my tail would proably get smelly and rot anyway, and he would have to get rid of it. He just says 'oh...' and goes back to drinking tea, while asking what my favorite colour was, or what was my sign...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That dream, I have no idea what it means, except maybe I shouldn't eat fish and chips late at night again... Blast!

~ Ka
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote