View Single Post
Old 11-23-2015, 02:22 PM   #205
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Balan did not follow Cerwyn. Instead he wandered through the grounds, looking around. He noticed some structures that he did not see before. But he also saw sections that were taken apart. He wondered what could have been the reason for that.

He realized suddenly that there were no people around. Straining his ear, he traced a faint voice to the Great Hall. It seemed that there was a court. Balan stood at the back, not wishing to disrupt the proceedings, and watched with interest as the last people came forth to bring their queries to the Eorl. At the very end, when the Eorl was about to stand and close the court, Balan raised his voice.

“My Lord!” Heads turned towards him. He walked slowly to the middle of the Hall, as did the petitioners before him. “I give my greetings to you and your people. I am Balan Bard, traveling northward through this country. I ask your leave to share your roof and your bread for five days, or for as long as you will have me, and I will earn my stay with my tales.”