View Single Post
Old 09-10-2002, 09:05 PM   #97
ColletteTook
Shade of Carn Dûm

ColletteTook has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to ColletteTook Send a message via AIM to ColletteTook
1420!

Collette ran after faye,down the cobblestone road.
"what do ya think your doing?" she begged.
"im leaving." she said simply, continuing to walk. "I dont have to worry about 'spies' now. good day to you.I will see you when you have enough sense to come home."
Collette stopped for a moment in the street and watched her walking away. "Your scared." Collette said.
"I am not!" Faye turned around haugtily, and burst anger from her emotional depths. "I just want to be normal dont you get it?! Hobbits dont fight wars Collette! They stay home and eat muffins and throw parties and HAVE FUN! DYING DOES NOT SOUND LIKE FUN TO ME!" she practically shrieked, ramapaging up to her little sisters face.
" EVERYONE DIES FAYE!" collette screamed back, tears starting. "IT ONLY DEPENDS ON HOW IT HAPPENS AND WHAT YOU MADE OF YOUR LIFE! IF YOU WANT TO DIE DEFENDING YOUR PEOPLE, IN SOME CHANCE THAT THEY MAY NOT SUFFER THE FATE OF MURDER, YOUR DEATH WILL BE HONRED. DYING ALONE IN A HOBBIT HOLE WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING PRODUCTIVE IN YOUR LIFE IS LIFELESS, YOU AS WELL DIE LIVING THAN LIVE A LIFE OF DEATH. GO HOME FAYE! YOU WILL SEE WHAT YOU MISS THOSE MANY YEARS AGO. YOU WILL SEE IT MISS THIS HOUSE, AND THAT HOUSE AND COME AFTER YOU!" (quote from "twister")
Faye's face softened and quickly retorted back to rage. "By Elbereth, IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK IT DID COLLETTE? FIGHTING IN A WAR ISNT GOING TO BRING HIM BACK! HES DEAD! GET OVER IT!!!!!" she said, shaking her sister's shoulders.
Collette uttered a sob, as Faye pushed her away and left.
"ow." she muttered, scratching her arm, as a rash started, to her horror she realized she ate a blueberry muffin when she was allergic to blueberries (courtesy of aradaewen's reply who made me eat the muffin without picking the blueberries out first, when i did so many posts before stating clearly that i was allergic [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] HEHE! OH WELL!)
A thin rash was starting up her arm as she itched incessantly and went beack into the inn, holding back her tears.

[ September 10, 2002: Message edited by: ColletteTook ]