View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 08:03 AM   #303
Annunfuiniel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Annunfuiniel has just left Hobbiton.
Well well, me nearly got lynched yesterDay, huh? Couldn't see that comin'... Or then again, maybe I could. 'Twasn't quite wise to tell I wouldn't be 'round 'n 'bout durin' th' DL - thus some obviously figured out I wouldn't be able to defend against all th' accusations.

Tho' I can well see why ye could find me suspicious. Me vote be hasty, to say th' least but I honestly thought thar be somethin' fishy in that Shasta fella... Mostly a hunch but better than no clue at all. Me feelin's haven't changed that much but let me take a much more closer look on thin's and then maybe I'll be able to give you some better reasonin' fer me comin' vote (not sayin' I'll be lookin' only at Shasta's writin's, mind ye).

Oh, 'n Nogrod is votin' fer me already? Nay even givin' me a chance to explain 'n defend meself? Well, if that ain't hasty.... 'n fer the record, that "lets-lynch-Mira campaign" was none of me doin' 'n could easily have ended either way. Fer me Mira looks more innocent than not but guess it doesn't matter much fer now, unless she starts to ghostpost.

P.S. And, to avoid any further confusion: Annu the Surgeon be a he.

EDIT: X-ed since #298

Last edited by Annunfuiniel; 06-18-2009 at 08:08 AM.
Annunfuiniel is offline   Reply With Quote