View Single Post
Old 01-01-2003, 03:21 PM   #160
Gandalf_theGrey
Visionary Spirit

Gandalf_theGrey has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Vanima Edhel:

As we've discussed in PMs, I really like the new song you came up with, Celaid Myrn, which we'll use instead of Nallal. Thanks again for all your help with finding and translating songs! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

tangerine:

You deserve the same gratitude and thanks as Vanima Edhel, for your work also behind the scenes in finding and translating masterful minstrel tunes! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

sharon, Aylwen Dreamsong, the Lady Aerowen:

Thanks for keeping us posted as to your whereabouts, fellow holiday travellers! * bows *

Belin:

Courtyard Lullaby is an awesome song, with lyrics both beautiful and unquestionably appropriate. Many thanks for posting it! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Fittingly (because if I were judging solely on merit I would have wanted to rate you extremely high as well), on a 20-sided die, you earned a natural 17 ... tough to beat. IMHO, it would be only fair to allow Susan's character Anna the chance to sing before I can fixedly determine the winner. If in fact your 17 stands as the top score, I wonder if you could still go ahead and post a second song, with the understanding that Celumëomaryu comes to full awareness that she's the winner?

Susan Delgado:

Your character still has an outside chance of winning the singing contest. I trust Anna will take that chance rather than concede, and I look forward to enjoying your song. * bow of anticipation *

Birdland:

Happy New Year to you, too! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I've sent you a PM, my friend.

piosenniel:

Whence comes the song you and Birdie sing in your most recent post? That's very entertaining as well. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

~~ Gandalf the Grey

[ January 01, 2003: Message edited by: Gandalf_theGrey ]