View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 09:39 AM   #16
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
*cries with relief* I missed half the Day and we're still only on the first page! Bliss!

But to more serious matters, Nilp dying. Unfortunate but if the wolves hadn't done it he'd have done it himself anyway!

As for levels of talk, it's hard for someone who is naturally quiet to be loud and vice versa, it tends to be something ingrained, but I can see the benefits gained from trying to moderate the amount. Still, as various people have said, it can be good if there is lots of talking, as the wolves or the Lovers might slip up. Perhaps as an in-between measure we should try talking often but not huge amounts of text all at once, as that's a little daunting!

Since we seem to be discussing double lynchings I'll say now that I'm not a fan, but can see their use in some situations. For example if the Seer dreamt of two wolves on consecutive Nights then a revelation and a double lynch would be in order.