View Single Post
Old 05-31-2005, 06:11 AM   #132
Holbytlass
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Holbytlass has just left Hobbiton.
I think Mormegil will agree, that being the seer is VERY difficult. At the beginning, the seer has to choose one out of 12 (or more) with a 1 in 4 shot of hitting a wolf.
That he hit one right off the bat is very amazing and kudos to him.
As far as my game went, I always felt like I was playing catch-up. I never dreamt about a wolf, and I felt it was my duty to protect the innocent to the best of my ability. Some may be wondering why, if I KNEW Feanor to be innocent, why didn't I vote for Aina and at least force a tie. Simple, I fell asleep and never woke up till after the deadline. The main flux of voting happened to be around 2 a.m. my time.
I apologized to her, and do so again publicily. I'M SORRY. (Besides, I feared the tongue-lashing prepared for me more than the wolves or the gallows ).
I found the turn of events bizzare when I found out that Angriuel, who suspected and voted for me turned out to be the Guardian. Although he got BBQ'ed that night, it would have been surreal trying to protect the person who was out for me, who was really supposed to be protecting me (or at least the gift).
Now we come to Nimrodel9. That was pure speculation as was SonofNumenor. After I lost my eyes and whatnot, I was screaming at my screen when everyone just started voting for Nim (very hasty, again). I thought I would go down as the worst seer in the history of the game! As stated before, it was pure-dumb luck. But it would have not lasted. My wolf ranking was Eomer (I dreamt about him, innocent) then Barrow-wight and Son of Numenor. Maybe, I will still hold that title.
Again, Great Game!! I love it. No, really, ILOOOVE IT. It's my....prrrrecioussss.
Oh, and good luck next seer, you're gonna need it.

Last edited by Holbytlass; 06-03-2005 at 05:30 PM. Reason: just found out that Mormegil is a he
Holbytlass is offline   Reply With Quote