View Single Post
Old 05-04-2004, 08:40 PM   #385
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Shield

The Chronicles of Narnia~ Of course most people have already mentioned it, but it deserves repeating, great books!
The Fifth Sorceress~ I'll admit this isn't the greatest fantasy book ever written. If my friend hadn't bought it for me I probably never would have read it. While it starts out slow it gets better and better as it goes on. I recommend reading it if you're really into wizards and prophecies and stuff like that.
The Alanna Series~ Great "girl power" books if that's a good term for it. All about a girl who wants to be a knight and disguises herself as a boy so she can make her dream come true. All four books are great, but I think the first one is the best. I say read them espicially if Eowyn is your favorite character.
Any Star Wars book~ I love Star Wars as much as I love LOTR and I'd read anything related to Star Wars in a minute.