View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 06:11 PM   #464
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Foley, you may now continue as you wish - I can see about a dozen of different ways to continue. I'm quite sure Cnebba and Garmund should sooner or later be chastised (is that a word, and the correct form?) for harboring grudges and accusing Javan of things Eodwine has already pardoned. Which is only fun, but it need not happen now. I'm dreading a second fist fight...
Chastised is a word, and the correct form.

You're dreading a second it? For what reason? It would definitely add some interesting conflict.

I'll think about my next post and will write one as soon as I am able. I am camp now and can't promise anything. Tonight....maybe I'll skip out on Mafia and write a post. That could be fun.

Quote:
Lastly, in case that it's unclear to someone, Cnebba is seriously overestimating his injuries. His nose is definitely not broken and he has no need to see the healer at all. He's just a silly little boy.
Ha! Yes. I figured so. I'm impressed that Javan can throw such a good punch that his nose would still be bleeding.

So I'll post as soon as I'm able.