View Single Post
Old 04-24-2003, 06:40 AM   #5
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Taralphiel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Taralphiel
Sting

Aldor heard the curt call to be ready in the hour. To him, the time could not pass sooner. He had become impatient with waiting when the journey lay ahead of him. His things packed on his packhorse, he fiddled with the sword he carried as he leant against a tree and watched the grop of Men.

Quite a few were barely Men, almost shaking with the potent mix of fear and excitement. He wondered to himself how these would fare, and if any would make it out. Aldor was no fool. He had studied the histories, and knew the journey would take many lives. But the truth to his acceptance was that he cared little for his own life, and would not mind a reward to fling at his family for their temperance, before setting off again.

Standing up he saw one approach the head of the group and he decided to do the same. 'I am Aldor of Rohan, I will serve ye with all my honour' The dwarf nodded in appreciation, his chain mail clinking against his axe as he did so. He noticed more Men following suit and felt many gazes at him as he moved away. No doubt to some his garb was strange, and they wondered what a Rohirrim would be doing their, insteasd of serving the Horse Lords. But to him, he reasons were his own, and any stare to daring was met with a scowl from his brown eyes.

[ April 24, 2003: Message edited by: Taralphiel ]

[ April 25, 2003: Message edited by: Taralphiel ]