View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 03:50 PM   #192
Mnemosyne
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Mnemosyne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Mnemosyne Send a message via Yahoo to Mnemosyne
YesterDusk was... interesting.

But this was a very good and a very novel idea, because now that our votes are actually going to count we have some concrete information to go after...

well, the votes at least.

And because yesterDusk was so interesting we actually have a lot more material to go off of instead of if there had been a bandwagon. A lot of players, it appears, felt forced to make some tough choices.

Which is why I've decided that I'm not going to vote to try to save people anymore, much less vote "politically." And I encourage others to follow suit. Granted, we all had little information to go off of yesterday, and we have little more information to go off of today. But when everyone's doing this sort of thing it creates divisions within the crew, divisions that wolves will be all too happy to exploit.

YesterDay I had to vote early off no more information than gut feelings, and now that I've had the space of a day to think about it I'd like to actually analyze what I think is setting those feelings off. Feelings, after all, can be really misleading--especially mine (I can think of several other players who've managed to make inspired votes by intuition!).

But that'll be a while later.

Something I think you should all know at the moment about me (and this is NOT an excuse!) is that every single Day this week the end of the day is sandwiched in between classes where my attention has to be elsewhere. I can't quite achieve the level of focus that I'd like, the way I've been able to in previous games when the deadline's been easier for me. So especially as the game gets rolling and we get more information I might be voting much earlier in the Day, when I have swaths of free time to get my thoughts and analytical powers in focus.

But I do want to take a deeper look at Inziladun and Pitchwife toDay.

Last edited by Mnemosyne; 12-01-2009 at 03:51 PM. Reason: xed with Nog
Mnemosyne is offline   Reply With Quote