View Single Post
Old 07-23-2003, 09:31 PM   #105
elven maiden Earwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

elven maiden Earwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to elven maiden Earwen
Silmaril

Where is Averyll, Eleniel wondered as she sat and ate? She had run of a long time ago to get more wine and she still hadn’t returned. I should go figure out where she is.

“Um. Excuse me I must use the ladies room,” she said standing up and walking towards the door before anyone had a chance to say anything. Luckily the lavatory was right next to the door Averyll had gone into. She quickly slipped though that door and headed down the long hallway.

Not far down she came to a set of narrow winding stairs. Up or down, Elen contemplated. As she stood there a Minas Tirth maid made her way up the stairs.

“Excuse me, did you see a woman down there? She has brown hair and blue eyes.” Eleniel asked the young maid.

“Sorry milady, I have not. I would look for you but I have not the time” she said and with a quick curtsy she was off. I’ll just go down and look myself, she thought heading down the stairs. Seconds later another young maid appeared caring a pitcher.

“Excuse me, did you see a woman down there? She has brown hair and blue eyes.” Eleniel asked her.

“Yes I did. She was in search of the kitchen but I told her I would go get her wine.” She said smiling politely.

“Do you know where she is?” Eleniel asked her face bighting by this.

“As a matter o’ fact I do. She headed towards I seamstress Diorwyn.”

“Which room is that”

“Seventh door on the left. Next floor down”

“Thank you” Elen said as she started down the stairs.

“Always” the maid said making an awkward curtsy before heading the rest of the way up the stairs.

No one was in this hall. Eleniel walked slowly towards a large wooden door, seventh on the left side and knocked three times…

[ July 23, 2003: Message edited by: elven maiden Earwen ]