View Single Post
Old 07-26-2003, 04:09 AM   #109
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Vieana had a slight idea where the others had gone. It was not like Averyll and Elen to sit down while a friend was being slandered.

"Where, did they get off to then i wonder" said Finduilas glancing after them. Vieana kept her grey eyes on her teacup which she sipped lightly. "I imagine they have something which needs attending, not to worry, im sure they will be back soon." she sighed.

"Vieana, do you know something and are not telling us?" Tessa remarked staring st her sharply with a sly grin on her face. Vieana was taken aback. "Oh! dont be so silly! Now, Finduilas, tell me, what of our steward to be?"

Finduilas stared at her knees and was quiet for a second. "He is wonderful." she said blushing. Vieana smiled. "Married life is a lot of fun, and very rewarding. Take myself for instance, I have a wonderful husband, and a wonderful home with great friends. Of course it would be nice for a child right now, well thats what Dardanir wants but so far we have not been so lucky." she said changing the subject.

"Well, Vieana you are a kind friend, we wouldnt have any other would we Finduilas?" Tessa laughed. "No" Finduilas agreed. Vieana was finishing her salad when she was reminded of why she was so hungry in the first place. "Well, we were looking for you all morning!" she exclaimed.

"Oh." began tessa, "Well, you see i overslept and the i couldnt find my dress i wanted to wear." said Tessa "Then why did you not wear another?" Vieana torted. "Because, i like this one."
"Im sure you do Tessa." said Vieana now content that Averyll and Elen began to have things under control, well she hoped.

~My lord, Éomer~