View Single Post
Old 07-29-2003, 05:42 AM   #113
Orofaniel
Mighty Mouse of Mordor

Orofaniel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Orofaniel
Sting

Betuli had finally done all her duties. She was planning on taking a small nap, but then she reminded herself that she had to go and pick up her dress, which she had left at Diorwyn's place earlier that day.

She walked down the halllway and found Diorwyn's room. She knocked on the door and went in. She was very much surprised when she saw tree ladies inside the room. Diorwyn had guests. Eleniel and Averyll were sitting there too.

"Hi, " Betuli said akwardly. She was a bit embarrassed for just bursting in. "I'm sorry if I was interrupting or anything, I was just here for my dress, that's all..." She continued.

"Oh, no," said Eleniel.

"We were just talking about you," Averyll said.

"You were?? How come, if I may ask," Betuli said, seeming very much surprised indeed.

"Well, we were talking about the Lady Findulias, and Diorwyn here, said that you had heard rumours as well." Averyll said. Her eyes were looking at Betuli and she seemed serious.

"Yes, that's right, I did heard some rumours," Betuli confirmed, while finding herself a seat.

"So what did you hear then?" Eleniel asked eagerly and Betuli thought she heard some giggling.

"Well, I heard that some ladies, down the hall, said that Finduilas wasn't from Dol Amroth. She wasn't the person she claimed to be and some even called her an imposter!" Betuli asnwered quickly, while her temper was rising.

"You then? What did you hear? " Betuli asked at the moment she had finished her story.

"Well, we heard something of the same sort." Averyll said. Betuli nodded, she was concerned everyone could see that.

[ July 29, 2003: Message edited by: Orofaniel ]

[ August 03, 2003: Message edited by: Orofaniel ]