View Single Post
Old 04-16-2003, 05:29 PM   #333
Galenlasdur
Pile O'Bones

Galenlasdur has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Galenlasdur
Silmaril

((OOC- Hrm.... I hope you don't mind, I'm introducing my charry in paragraph form....all the information is there, if you read it, I swear. And also, I haven't read of the earlier post,I plan on saving that when I have a lot of time...*glances at all 9 pages nerviously*))BIC:
The slender elven pressed her way through the Inn, eyes of bottle green as sharp as a mithril blade sweeping the Inn, her view slightly obstructed my a thin strand of silvery white hair that wagged in her pale face. Her boney shoulders tensed withing the heavy woolen shirt she wore, along with a tough high collared vest that swept down to her hips where a lighter leather took over the form of leggings followed by soft shoes that made no sound upon the hard Inn floor.

She had begun to panic again, there were too many people around...'You armed,'She reminded herself. 'If need be you could escape.' Smooth yet strong hands reached back to touch the quiver and bow on her back, the uncrannied wood calming her at least for the moment. She trusted her arrows more then the silver dagger at her hip. Being an elf of 2,323 Elven Years she could nail someone in the forehead from many a yard away, and it wasn't hard to find the enemy, if they were hiding. Her sharp eyes and ears were better then mosts, not to mention her swift feet.

Speaking of which, Isil found herself before an empty table. She slowly bent down, siting on the hard chair, her legs making their approval know as she rested from her journey here. She orginated from Northern Mirkwood and so the walk here was a long one. Home...memorys drifted back to her, the soft forest breeze waving her hair every which way, combing it gently. She remembered the birds, their soft chirps always letting her know she had someone to speak to, besides her mother and father, that is. Her past was pretty standard, she desided, almost perfect. And that was why she was here, to get away from the utopia, to have an adventure. Just then a loud drunken voice roared withing the Inn, bringing Isil crashing back to Middle-Earth from her day-dreams. She would need a pillow to rest her head on, she reminded herself, keen eyes searching the mob of people for the Inn Keeper...