View Single Post
Old 04-20-2003, 08:51 PM   #353
Nurumaiel
Vice of Twilight

Nurumaiel has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

"Yes," said Robin with a smile. "I was wondering what room Nuru is staying in. And now that I see you're a friend of Nuru's, I'd like to say I'm very pleased to meet you. I heard about you through Don, a young hobbit lass. Any assistance you could give me would be wonderful."

Nuru's eyes slowly opened and she found herself in a strange room. Don's room.... but why wasn't she in her own room? Oh, that's right. She had fallen asleep. Then where were Don and Rie?

Nuru's eyes flew wide open and she came to the realization that it was late in the night of the 20th... and that Pio would be leaving tomorrow. "I have to say goodbye to her," the Elf muttered sleepily, trying to pull herself out of bed.

A few minutes later she was stumbling across the common room to where Pio was standing. "Pio.... Pio?" Nuru murmured, tapping the Elf on the shoulder. "I'm Nurumaiel... I helped you out in the kitchen a few months back, along with Rie. I don't know if you remember. I know you're leaving tomorrow and I'd just like to say you'll be missed around here. I'm sure the new innkeeper will be wonderful, but nobody could ever match you. Good luck with your twins, Pio, and goodbye."