View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 02:00 PM   #328
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
On a positive note I realised scrolling through the thread that Sally actually informs us in the end notifications / narrations that X was an "uninfected ordo". So one could gather from that that if we lynch an incubating ordo we'd know that too.

Another thing that struck me and made me back off a bit from what I said earlier was that Sally redefined the rules of the Doc. Then I remembered that there were people saying that tp's Sam scheme was a try to oust the Doc. I don't quite recall the logic of it (needs to go back to it - but if someone remembers what it was about, please come forwards with it and save me from a full scroll of the thread). Now something bothers me here with this "coincidence", but I'm not sure which way it goes. Are those accusing tp having an evil agenda or is tp having one?

Hey Sally, that is not fair!

Do you wish to imply Boro was not an ordo? ANd I started this post saying it is a good thing you keep us up to the track...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote