View Single Post
Old 07-04-2006, 07:50 PM   #59
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Popping in. . .

Celuien - that's fine. July 9th I'll write Jenny if you have not gotten back to us.

There's one problem - July 10 - 15 I won't have much access, either. . .but really, there's not that much going on here that that'll be a problem. After that, I'll be able to keep you covered. That alright? If not, you'll have to ask someone else to send you the posts and post yours. But, it really is good if I can do it, because I have to read all the posts anyway.

Tevildo. . .

More sneaking behind my back, hey?

Actually, that's alright. It makes things exciting.

And . . . gosh, I'd like to find out what's up with this falling off the barn roof thing. I hope Will is alright. Dick is going to be run haywire before noon at the rate his workers are getting themselves into trouble.

I do not think I will be able to write a post this evening. I am dreadfully behind in everything. Tomorrow, however, I should be able to catch up on everything. So, Undome and Dimturiel, I'm sorry to keep you both waiting again, but I should be able to post about Daisy and Dorlind then, as well as Dick.

-- Folwren

Last edited by Folwren; 07-04-2006 at 07:54 PM.