View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 02:42 AM   #107
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by piosenniel View Post
Are both you and Lommy ready to facilitate the game?
If so, I'll open the thread. Are there any directives you'd like to give the posters about their first posts?
I think we should wait a couple of more days so everybody gets to negotiate a little about their characters relations before action begins, also, I think we game owners need to exchange one or two PMs before evreything is clear.

And this is important: I will write the first post and Groin will write the next one, but after we've got the ball rolling, everybody may post in any order and just as much as they please.

We will inform you a bit more about the starting point once we've decided about a thing or two. Please bear with us... I'm sometimes incredibly slow at planning things or getting them done. But like I said already, we should be able to start the game in a few days. I will start drafting my first post already today so I may post it as soon as pio opens the thread.