View Single Post
Old 10-12-2004, 08:22 AM   #171
Nuranar
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nuranar has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nuranar
Saurreg, that will be all right. In order to keep things in the right order, would you please put up two Saves? We have now left Bree, so I'd advise one Save right now before game time is moved ahead a day or two.

rutslegolas, Esgallhugwen, and Meneltarmacil, thank you for your posts. Good work! Meneltarmacil, have you talked to Dragon Elf like I asked in my post below?

We are now already on the road outside of Bree. Fen, Tarondo, and Silrûth will shortly turn off the road to investigate the Whittleworths. Then Envinyatar, Osric and Aidwain will leave the road. Luinien, Thoronmir, and Menecar have the longest journey - they travel past Weathertop, so it'll take some time to get to their spot.

Envinyatar, would you like to post for Fen? Chronologically, we need to do the Whittleworth bit first. I just may be able to do that tonight. By the way, Fen is on foot in rutslegolas's post and on a grey pony in Esgallhugwen's. What's your preference?

Alaksoron, please respond to what I asked below (post dated 10-09-04).

Nuranar

Last edited by Nuranar; 10-12-2004 at 08:24 AM. Reason: ubb syntax